Device and Internet Connectivity Requirements
The Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment is an Internet-based application capable of running on a minimal computer setup so long as it is running a recent version of a properly configured browser and a more recent computer.
General System Requirements
- Screen resolution set to 1024 X 768 or higher
- PC's should be running Windows 7 or higher
- Macs should have OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher
- System should have at least 1GB of RAM
- A high speed Internet connection is strongly advised. You must have regular, reliable Internet access (Minimum of 512kbps) for satisfactory performance. Many courses require high-speed connections for interactive multimedia such as PowerPoint, digital video, etc.
- Starting with Sakai 11, Mobile devices such as iOS and Android are supported with the latest browser updates.